TIMIFY for Zoom and GoToMeeting effortlessly adds video conferencing to any of your services, from one-to-one meetings through to group conferences and classes.
Across all types of businesses and sectors, video conferencing has become a core part of day-to-day business practices and customer experience.
This has increased further during Coronavirus, with many services that were previously physical appointments or group sessions now switching to a virtual session with video (read our blog on how to engage with your customer base during social distancing).
With video conferencing a long-term consideration for so many businesses, we believe TIMIFY customers should be able to integrate their online appointment scheduling with the leading providers of video conferencing technology.
Our integration with Zoom and GoToMeeting allows the full process – from organising and promoting the event, to the online place booking to hosting the actual event via interactive video call – to be managed with TIMIFY.
Let’s take a closer look at the video conferencing features available with TIMIFY.
Group sessions are a crucial service for many SMBs, from health and wellness providers or educational organisations offering workshops and classes, to corporations hosting internal meetings, training sessions and large conferences.
TIMIFY provides the following functionality:
- Schedule a group event for an unlimited number of attendees
- Simply add the event to your public calendar, allowing customers to sign up to attend 24/7
- Set a maximum number of attendees if required
- Option to allow a booker to reserve places for friends / colleagues
- Organisers see real-time updates on attendee numbers, cancellations, attendee data
- Attendees see the number of remaining places in real-time and any cancellations become immediately available for others to book
- Provide event details in the booking, including the agenda and running times, and gather key data from attendees in advance as they book
- Simple categorisation of different group events within your service offering, allowing custom set-up and automated resource allocation where required
- Offer the option for attendees to pay online in advance when booking
Video conferencing with Zoom
Zoom’s cloud-based platform is one of the most trusted providers of professional video conferencing and has become a key tool as businesses switch to online during the post- quarantine period.
As well as virtual classes and team meetings, you can also share your screen when presenting or demonstrating something to your attendees.
To use the Zoom app with TIMIFY you, the organiser, must have an account with Zoom. If you don’t have one already, you can open one for free.
Once you have downloaded TIMIFY for Zoom from the TIMIFY app marketplace or web app, follow the steps to connect both apps. You can then begin scheduling individual and group video sessions immediately.
Whatever the type of event, course or class, simply go to the Zoom app and select this service. When a customer books a place, they will now receive a confirmation email including the link to join the video conference.
Head to the settings for further useful options, such as muting participants when they first enter, adding a virtual waiting room, protecting the meeting with a unique password to join and send more than 1 email reminder to participants to avoid no-shows.
For more information visit our website. If you’re a new TIMIFY user, you can try both integrations free for 14 days. Click the link below an open an account today.