For businesses working with drop-in clients, TIMIFY Q App modernises the experience, delivering efficiency in finding appointments and empowering clients to wait on their terms.
The app works like a virtual reception desk, receiving drop-in clients’ requirements on arrival, instantly finding availability, keeping them informed as they wait and calling them when ready.
Monitoring the countdown to their appointment via their smartphone is a game-changing convenience for clients, meaning they can wait away from your premises and run other errands.
Digitising the experience helps eradicate queues and busy waiting rooms, while providing a perfect platform to ensure social distancing, optimising safety and comfort for staff and customers.
What does the app do?
- Merge your schedule of pre-booked appointments with those requesting drop-in appointments, ensuring available slots are found quickly and without error
- Drop-in clients use their smartphone or a touchscreen device to select the service they require. They are immediately offered an appointment and shown the expected wait time
- QR codes let customers scan with their phone to jump directly into the booking process. QR codes can be placed anywhere around, or even outside, your premises
- On receiving an appointment, clients get a ticket number and can monitor the countdown time to their session from their smartphone
- Clients can monitor the countdown away from your premises, allowing them the freedom to wait elsewhere or run other errands
- Offer emergency or priority drop-in clients (e.g. medical emergencies) the ability to select their priority status on arrival and bypass the queueing system
- When it’s time for a client’s appointment, the app sends a notification calling them to attend their session
- Clients can leave the virtual queue at any time. Their free space will be available immediately to any new drop-in client requests
- Deploy the Q App via touchscreen devices in your reception area
- Real-time updates to waiting times mean appointment countdowns respond to schedule changes like cancellations
- Notification options for both iOS and Android
What are the benefits?
- Manage drop-in appointments using the same real-time schedule as all other bookings (online, phone, in-person)
- Make queues and crowded waiting rooms an outdated concept
- Unprecedented freedom and flexibility for drop-in clients
- Ideal system for ensuring social distancing
- Restore confidence in drop-in services, which may have been damaged by coronavirus restrictions, or queues and overcrowding in the past
- Reduces strain on welcome or reception staff
How to use it
- Install the Q App from our Marketplace, via the apps module in your calendar
- Customise the design and messaging clients will see when interacting with the app
- Option to activate touchscreen devices for clients who don’t have a smartphone
- Set up options for priority client arrivals if required
- Select which services you want to assign Q App booking to, as well as the times or intervals you want to run them
Try the Q App today
The Q App is available to Enterprise customers.
Activate the 14-day free trial of Enterprise to access and test the app without charge.