When your business involves a network of branches and locations, all delivering a busy schedule of services and appointments, trying to manage that network from a centralised location can be tough.
Data is the key, but getting consistent and comparable data from all branches is a challenge – let alone monitoring and interpreting it in a way that can effectively inform business decisions.
A number of clients use TIMIFY to manage service provision across a network of branches and/or worldwide locations. They wanted to understand any patterns from data that could aid:
- Resource management: how can we better allocate staff, equipment and facilities according to the demands of customers, staff and circumstances across different locations
- Global settings: easy configuration of accounts from a global central point, regardless of the number of business locations in a local or global scenario
- Analysing staff and branch performance in context to each other
However, getting the visibility for such insights isn’t easy.
The first challenge is to gather useful data in a consistent and comparable format across all branches or locations.
Once this is done, you must be able to monitor and understand the appointment data being gathered over time in order to draw any conclusions.
Only then can any improvements to how service provision and appointment booking are managed be identified – though the challenge remains of implementing them consistently across an entire network.
TIMIFY’s Branch Manager tool
After listening to the challenges facing many of our clients, we responded with the creation of TIMIFY Branch Manager.
It’s specifically designed to unify all data relating to the appointment booking process across every branch in your network.
Whatever the size or complexity of your branch network, the tool provides a platform to easily monitor and interpret the results – allowing you to make smarter business decisions.
TIMIFY Branch Manager’s functionality
- Add all your locations and branches into the tool. Top line statistics to monitor can include:
- Total bookings
- Total online / offline bookings
- Customer volumes and revenues
- Most booked days, times and services
- Resource demand and allocation
- Staff performance indicators
- Customise dashboards for both a day-to-day global overview as well as deep dives into individual locations. Switch between them with ease.
- Ability to intervene in service design and individual branches where necessary
- Manage all services per branch or adjust general settings for the whole network. Amend service names, appointment durations, buffer times and more
- Add your own customised tags for services and branches across your network, allowing you to easily track and analyse different appointment or customer types.
- Manage resources across all locations
- Add / delete resources or branches, monitor demand and performance of individual resources or groups of resources
- Manage access and rights for colleagues across your business, ensuring staff at each level of seniority can access the statistics relevant for them
See the difference
Once your management and analytics team have TIMIFY Branch Manager set up for your service network, the power of the insights will transform how your appointment services are delivered.
From visibility of your best performing services, resources or branches, to identifying regional or branch-specific trends, problem areas or even testing a new approach in a pilot branch – all become possible with the simplicity Branch Manager brings to analysing appointments across a network.
To find out more, book a consultation with one of our team for a detailed overview of how the Branch Manager tool could be used within your service network.