Managing invoices and payments is an unescapable (and laborious) task for many businesses, but with our Invoice & POS app you can get the job done in just a few clicks.
With your booking history and customer details already stored in your TIMIFY account, invoices can be generated simply from selecting the booking required and clicking ‘Create Invoice’.
You can even view all your upcoming bookings for the day and print off pre-populated invoices in advance, ensuring you have everything to hand and saving time in appointments.
VAT, discounts or other adjustments can be applied easily, before choosing to download, print or email to your clients.
When it comes to taking payments, link the app to Chip and PIN readers such as SumUp, creating a seamless system that marks invoices as ‘Paid’ as soon as a customer pays.
What does the app do?
- Create and send any volume of invoices in an efficient and error-free system
- Customise invoice templates to include your branding and key info, such as bank details
- Your invoice archive contains a record of every invoice created. Search or filter by date, client name, resource, or call up an overview of payment status
- Link to your SumUp account to automatically change invoice status to ‘Paid’ when customers make a Chip and PIN payment
- Tailor invoice templates to different services and locations, for example setting different VAT rates for services in different countries
- Simple controls to revoke or refund a payment
- Use the TIMIFY Business App for Android tablets to manage the end-to-end payment and invoicing process from one device
What are the benefits?
- Relieve staff from the time-consuming and repetitive tasks around invoice management
- Save needless printing and storing of invoice copies by managing creation, customer copies and archives digitally
- Linking the Invoice App and SumUp creates a seamless and professional payment process, all handled digitally within your TIMIFY account
- Fully searchable archive provides instant access to payment records in a fully secure system
How to use it?
- Install the app from our Marketplace, via the apps module in your calendar
- Create as many invoice templates as required
- Link your SumUp account if applicable
- You’re ready – start creating invoices!
Try the Invoice & POS App today
The app is available to Premium and Enterprise customers.
Activate the 14-day free trial of Premium or Enterprise to access and test the app without charge.